Personalized Accounting Services
Accurate and timely accounting information is vital for any successful business. Let me provide you with incomparable personalized service, whether you need it on a temporary or ongoing basis.
Put my experience, technological strength and guidance to work for you.
- QuickBooks (and other accounting software) training and support
- Tax preparation (business and personal)
- Cash flow management (loans, assets/liability management and structuring)
- Restructure accounting department, more efficient and capable
- Cost analysis in all departments and company-wide
- Budgeting and forecasting process and reporting, including variance analysis
- Debt structuring and loan package requests
- Merger and Acquisition due diligence
Here are some of the specialized services available to Mark L. Persitz CPA, P.C. clients.
Financial Advisory Services
To effectively manage financial affairs, you need knowledge, organization, and vigilance. Mark L. Persitz CPA, P.C. provides all that and more, thanks to a complete range of consulting and advisory services to help you sort through the complexities of bookkeeping, financial accounting and planning.
I am proactive in serving each client’s unique needs, providing helpful information and access to a wealth of resources on a regular basis. My financial advisory expertise has a wide range of application.
Better decisions almost always involve good bookkeeping and accounting to start with!
Bookkeeping and accounting should be an integral component of the operation, providing timely, relevant feedback to help you make decision as you go rather than merely being an after-the-fact scorekeeper for the bank and IRS!
♣ Accounting and bookkeeping training
♣ Accounting and tax planning for goal achievement
♣ Budgeting, forecasting and measurement
♣ Acquisition due diligence
♣ Audit preparation
1. Click here to download ShowMyPc
2. Optional–save it to your desktop for easy future reference and use
3. In the download folder (or wherever you saved it), double click on the file: persitzcpaSupport.exe
4. Click RUN
5. Click OK
6. Share the numerical code password with me.